PayPer Click ads are an advertising system through which you will pay per click only for customers who search on search engines, click and reach your site, unlike classic advertising
(TV, Radio). The Pay-Per-Click Advertising addresses exclusively to clients who carry out or have carried out projects with our company.
We offer Pay-Per-Click Advertising and maintenance service, which will optimize your costs per click so that we bring you as many customers as possible and you spend as little money per click.
Google Ads is the advertising program offered by Google that allows you to attract new customers and grow your business. Google Ads is one of the most targeted online promotion methods, with the main advantage of displaying advertisements when the visitor is interested and looking at his own initiative, knowing that he/she already wants to buy the product/service you are selling. Consequently, you will spend money only with potential customers.
- We reach users exactly when they are looking for what your company offers.
- The ad is displayed to some users who are already looking for the products and services your company offers. Therefore, it is very likely that they will carry out the actions you want.
- Sponsored ads appear in the first position, before the organic results.
- We can choose the destination and the geographic areas (countries, cities or even neighborhoods) where the ad appears.
- We control the budget.
- In the case of cost-per-click (CPC) bidding, you are charged only when a user clicks on the ad.
- We decide the amount of money we want to spend monthly and we will never be charged over that amount.
- There are no minimum expenses required.
- We know exactly what's working in the ad and we can improve it on these things.
- We are looking at a report detailing the performance of the ad, the number of new customers who contacted the company from the ad, the locations they come from and more.
- We use AdWords tools to modify and improve your ad and increase the number of potential customers who will contact your business.
What will we do?
- After the actual creation of the campaign/campaigns on Google AdWords, we will monitor them, track the number of clicks, control the status of the keywords (so that they are eligible) and increase/decrease the maximum cost click so that the average display positions are as good as possible (within 1-3).
- We will choose with you the keywords that are of a particular importance, mentioning them in the title of the advertisement! Based on these keywords, we'll bring the traffic your site needs. We will use keywords with 2-4 words and negative keywords that will easily exclude clicks that cost only money and do not provide buyers to your site (conversions).
- We will use Titles that attract the attention of visitors to make sure that they are written in such a way that they will attract the interest of the visitors.
- We will stand out and use extensions to increase the quality score, tracking extensions that perform and we only keep them.
- We will conduct A-B tests to test your ad conversion rate and find the best ads. This way, you will have more sales and fewer costs.
- We will create attractive landing pages for the user.
- We will monitor and improve the CTR value, which is the number of clicks recorded on the ad divided by the number of hits. Click rate monitoring is extremely useful because it is used to measure how often users click on your ad after it has been displayed. A high CTR shows users think the ads are useful and relevant.
- We will monitor and improve the quality Score, which includes values ??from 1 to 10, reported for each keyword in your account. Quality Score is an estimation of the quality of the ads and landing pages. It has an impact on the position of the ads on the Google search results page and the cost per click paid to access each ad.
Facebook Ads is a pay-per-click advertising through Facebook that helps your website's reputation grow.
What will we do?
In the Facebook Ads campaign, in the beginning we will create a new campaign, making the necessary settings (audience, targeted locations, ad serving, budget, etc.), after which we create the text ads
After the actual campaign/campaigns are created, we will monitor the number of clicks.
Google & Facebook Remarketing
Remarketing is a pay-per-click online advertising method that helps you get back to the attention of those who have left your site without buying or accomplishing a goal by displaying advertisements and reminding them of your offers on other sites of public interest that they browse as well as Facebook.
What will we do?
Within the Remarketing campaign, we'll open and create the campaign, make the necessary adjustments, and monitor its progress.